Monday, May 25, 2009

Weird feeling day!

So Ive been reading soo many blogs.... because I just got into crafting so much and found some awesome blogs! They inspired me to start one, I figured I could use it to "vent" and my husband could keep up with me and things Brayden and I are doing while he is deployed.

So here goes my first entry:

Today started off bad. I could not find me keys for the life of me... I turned my house UP SIDE DOWN, and then I cleaned it speak and span just to make sure I checked everywhere. I figured Brayden took off with them (because he does that a lot.) And it doesnt help that he couldnt tell me where they were! So i figured oh well Ill try again tomorrow and I just looked in the diaper bag ONE last time to quadruple check and there they were hidden in a pocket I never use! So I got Braydey man ready and we went to my mom's house because she had invited me over earlier in the day. My brother and his girlfriend were there and they grilled NY strip steak, hotdogs, chicken.... so we ate and all that good stuff and Braydey played with his cousins. I think everyone in America grills on Memorial Day. We came home and my phone freaked out and I got all the texts and messages that EVERYONE had sent me for the day at once and then died.... Its been acting up lately...Im starting to not like Iphones. After I bathed Braydey and got him down for a nap I got my sour punch straws and kicked back in my recliner to watch the new Jon & Kate + Eight show!

Oh it was great. I bawled at times... I have been so emotional lately and I dont know why... It really upsets me to think they are getting a divorce. They have such beautiful children! Oh and Jon is a little cute : ) I guess the reason why I cried was because I really miss MY family. I really miss not having my husband here just to do everyday things with Brayden and I.


On another note... Im in the process of making some cute things! Right now im trying to make some cute flower bows. Ill post a pic when im finished!

Ok time to go searching on the internet for more crafty things to try out!

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment