Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun day!

So today was like every other day.... until we got to talk to Daddy when he called! After we got off the computer with each other Braydey and I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some crafting goods! I was inspired by this:




So I went out and got the supplies to do it... I found the frames on sale in the 66% off section! and bought some spray paint and transformed them into some beauties! Im just tired of the room just looking like blah. Next on the list is a Headboard. When I get the room cleaned up and get the letters hung on the wall I will take a pic and post it : )



I would say that project was a success. Also today I made another bow holder for Emmalynn my new neice. I made it out of one of Braydey's old snack cans! I never knew how you could save just about ANYTHING and transform it into something WAY cute.




Crafting and Hobby Lobby have completely taken over my life!

Tomorrow Braydey and I are gonna go to Hobby Lobby again I need to pick up the supplies to make the "&" for the room and then to HEB to shop for things for the Bake Sale : ) I'm WAYYY too excited about this bake sale and I hope we make lots of moneys! I am going to make:
  • Rainbow Cupcakes
  • Chocolate Covered Snow Peaks
  • Cake Balls
  • And Banana Bread
Ok its time to go to bed Im exhausted! Night!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the letters in the frames! Did you cut the letters out or buy them pre-cut????

    ReplyDelete